Quantcast
Gallery - Western Re-Handles - Page 20
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 541

Thread: Gallery - Western Re-Handles

  1. #191
    Senior Member stopbarking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somerville, MA
    Posts
    116
    Wow. I've been staring at these pictures from my phone all day. It looks incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Thanks Dave!

  2. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by stopbarking View Post
    Wow. I've been staring at these pictures from my phone all day. It looks incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Thanks Dave!

    I'm glad you like it Dan and I hope it serves you well.

    Thanks,
    Dave

  3. #193
    Senior Member ThEoRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    3,037
    Here is my review for the thinning and sharpening job Dave performed on the 300mm suji above.





    Surgical.
    It's like a laser scalpel.


    Here is my review for the re handle work done by Dave.

    Flawless.
    You can't do a better job.


    Combine the reviews and what I now own is a beautiful, flawless laser scalpel.

    Thanks Dave,

    Rick
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

  4. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Here is my review for the thinning and sharpening job Dave performed on the 300mm suji above.





    Surgical.
    It's like a laser scalpel.


    Here is my review for the re handle work done by Dave.

    Flawless.
    You can't do a better job.


    Combine the reviews and what I now own is a beautiful, flawless laser scalpel.

    Thanks Dave,

    Rick

    Thanks Rick!

  5. #195
    Senior Member
    mr drinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,091
    I just had a Hiro Clad-gasm.

    Amazing work Dave.

    k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

  6. #196

  7. #197
    Damn that 210 came out awesome! Nice work sir!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

  8. #198
    Here is Dan's 150mm Hiromoto AS petty, etched blade, nickel silver pins, G10 liners, & buckeye burl scales.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010009.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	319.0 KB 
ID:	2818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010001.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	297.3 KB 
ID:	2819  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010004.JPG 
Views:	2155 
Size:	358.3 KB 
ID:	2820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010005.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	317.6 KB 
ID:	2821  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010006.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	313.9 KB 
ID:	2822  
    Last edited by Dave Martell; 12-05-2011 at 10:07 PM.

  9. #199
    Senior Member
    99Limited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LVW, Manchester, NJ
    Posts
    960
    Wow Dave, it came out like I hoped for. I can't wait to see it in the flesh.

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Wow Dave, it came out like I hoped for. I can't wait to see it in the flesh.
    It came out pretty nice but I can't wait to get you your gyuto - then you'll be smiling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •