• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Nenox Corian 230mm Suji & Nenox G-type 270mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messy Jesse

Reaction score
I've been trying out a few different Nenox knives lately and settled on a SD 240mm Gyuto, for now...

I'm putting these two up to recoup some knife funds.

The SD series Suji is a great knife. It was my line knife for a few months so it has some usual wear. There are very faint patina spots on the backside of the blade and along the spine near the bolster. The handle has a few very minor and shallow scratches on it and the logo is starting to fade, but it's not as bad as it looks in these photos. It's in good condition I'm just doing the full disclosure. Great steel, great size, awesome handle. It comes with a Nenox saya.

$250 +$20 shipping if outside AU.

The G-type was used very briefly in the kitchen. It does have some patina spots, otherwise it's like new. Comes with a generic saya.

$150 + $20 shipping if outside AU.

Cheers

Back