• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

suisin inox suji/petty 210mm FS or trade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you ever tried a zakuri? i love my 240 blue#1 suji.

they are no lasers, but i dont see any disadvantage in the spine sickness. one of the best sujis that ive used. quite reactive steel, but i use it on proteins only anyway.

i think this would have been the perfect line knife for me, and an amazing deal:( . i'm going to have to keep my lap top on the line at work, and on auto refresh

Haven't heard back from you Craig, despite numerous PM requests for tracking info over the past week. Please update with tracking information, I eagerly await your response. Thank you.

i did infact tell you i would send you the tracking number as soon as i had a chance. and yes the tracking number has been sent.

Busy lives, guys. We basically police ourselves here and the seller is a trustworthy guy whom I have bought from twice. I know you want your knife, but I'm sure it's safely in transit.

Received tracking this morning, thanks.

I understand about busy lives. Initially the Pm to Craig was sent Tue 22nd regarding tracking info, upon which he replied he had a tracking number and would send it shortly. Then no response, PM or in this thread, until this morning whereupon 3 identical PMs came in. A quick look at his user profile showed he had been active on the forums during the days I didn't receive a response. I am not doubting anyone's integrity, just stating what has happened. Longtime KKF members almost define "scouts honor". It could be a technical error, who knows. No harsh feelings here, no harsh words used either.

I have a great transaction history here, many items bought and sold with no problems whatsoever, always providing clear communication to buyers and have received the same thus far with sellers, Craig included.

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm a little sensitive regarding this type of issue right now. :) Glad it all worked out.

Back