• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rader 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Alright guys... I listed this one a couple months ago. Things fell threw and I decided to keep it. Now its back up. I am asking for $600 (this covers shipping and paypal). 52100 steel.... I'm sure I will regret this but I need to do it. This knife was made by Michael as an "ITK series". I believe only 5 or 10 were made. It does not have his MS stamp on it because it was not a custom and I believe his wife helped a little with the handles if I am not mistaken......

Rader 1.jpg
Rader 2.jpg
Rader 3.jpg

-Chuck

It is the original forced patina that Michael Rader put on them before selling. It has never been taken off.

-Chuck

The Rader ITK-type knives I saw had a mustard patina (I think that's what his wife helped with.)

Any knife not scrubbed in months should go, and this is a beauty. GLWS!

Thats the most beautiful Rader ive ever seen :O (Yes, im a KS junkie :))

That is a gorgeous knife! If I didn't have 3 birthdays and Christmas coming up I'd be batting my eyelashes pretty heavily at the hubby for this lol. GLWS ;)

This is making me want my Rader to be made so badly

Knife came in today in perfect condition. Thanks Chuck for excellent packing and shipping. Top notch! The pictures dont really do this knife any justice. It will certainly get used in my kitchen.

Back