One Week Sale - Buy Two, Half Off Third

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
For this week only, buy any two blocks and get a third block, of equal or lesser price, for half price. Buy four and get two more at half price and so on and so on. My system can't calculate this sort of reduction so there's no code to input. Just go through the normal check out and I will send you an email with the discount calculated and refund the appropriate amount immediately upon capture of your Paypal funds. As always, your purchase is backed by a no questions asked money back guarantee. This sale will end at midnight EST on Sunday. Thanks for your interest and support.

Although I dont have the same account with my gf, she started giving me weird looks when it comes to knife related items and is asking more often "so (silence) how much did you pay for ..." agrrr ...

and you start this offer, the same day I was thinking to start upgrading handles :(

Just a reminder that there are three days left in this sale. Buy three blocks and the lowest priced will be reduced by 50%!

This sale ends tonight. Thanks to all of you who have already taken advantage of this. Your support is greatly appreciated.

I received a small but nice package today :) !!!!!! it was like a xmas day, a Catcheside knife and 3 beautiful woods from you :D

Thx a lot, once i have a bit more time, I will go ahead and make my 1st wa with it

I received a small but nice package today :) !!!!!! it was like a xmas day, a Catcheside knife and 3 beautiful woods from you :D

Thx a lot, once i have a bit more time, I will go ahead and make my 1st wa with it

One of the reasons I'm in this business is to get feedback like this. It's my pleasure and I thank you for your business. Please post some pictures of your handle when it's ready.

Back