• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Del Ealy Parer FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Selling the Del parer (on left). Great little knife, hardly used, but again I'm just trying to sell a couple toys to get more :angel2:
Handle is black ash, blade never sharpened only stropped a few times. Steel is stainless AEB-L.
$100 with conus.
Right of the Del is the Shig I'm also selling in another thread, just saying...
(I might consider trade also. Like I said, just trying to fund new toys)

Screenshot_2013-10-21-16-30-48-2_zps22c24c37.png

Screenshot_2013-10-21-16-30-20-1_zps25872e45.png

Been on the lookout for one of these for ages, and just managed to get my name on the list for a new one, and now this comes along. Doh. It appears that knives are like busses.
GLWS

Mc2442, that would be my oyster shucker. Works great!

Rosco, tell me about it. Twice now I missed out on a HHH Firestorm gyuto and Simi only because they each came about right after I had gotten something else! All about timing, which I have none of sadly

Perfect deal on an Ealy parer. If you havent tried one yet, this little guy will blow your mind.

Back