• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Moritaka Damascus Nakiri 165, Carbonext Paring 125

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had my fun with both of these, but ready to move them on to someone else. Both were purchased used on here.

Moritaka Damascus Nakiri, 165 mm. Core is Aogami Super. The Damascus pattern is pretty subtle, and the cladding does oxidize, so I forced a patina. (I will remove the patina with Flitz on buyer's request, but I recommend leaving it on.) Underneath there are some light scratches from nylon scrubbie. Handle is rosewood.

This nakiri is nice and thin and cuts well. I believe it was custom-made for BKDC, who I bought it from. No overgrind issues as are sometimes seen on the Supreme (kurouchi) series. Not sure the original price, but the Damascus series goes for a significant more than the Supreme.

Selling for the price I paid, $99, incl. CONUS shipping.

Also up is a JCK Carbonext paring knife, 125mm. Again, purchased used on here, but only used a few times. Selling for $45 incl. CONUS shipping.

CN Paring 2 P1050997.jpg

CN Paring P1050995.jpg

Mori Nakiri 1 P1060003.jpg

Mori Nakiri 2 P1060001.jpg

Hmmm. That Moritaka is nice. Too bad I need to save money for a change.

Back