• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hiromoto AS 180 Gyuto and Naniwa snow white (package)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vangelis

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling as a package a Hiro AS 18cm gyuto and a naniwa snow white for 155$ + 10$ for shipping (with tracking). Shipping costs from Denmark are extremly expesive :( .

The stone was purchased last April and has been used very few times for my gyutos, however I never really liked the feel of it and after trying a jnat, I know it will start collecting dust.

The hiro (comes with the orginal box) it has been used few times as well by me but it was meant to be my gf knife, howeve as she doesn't like any knives more than 15cm petties and I prefer my 24cm it went back in the box. It has received some minor sharpening and there are some cosmetic scratches but the profile hasn't been altered. Patina is visible, however i will not remove it as I am afraid to make more marks.

Pics can be send by mail.

I am also open for trades

Vangelis

bump with some avg quality pics (no natural light)
IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

Back