Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 10
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Hope I get my paycheck in time
    Amat Victoria Curam Fortune favors the prepared.
    "A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into." -George Orwell

Randy how about a saya option?

Seems the web page shopping cart is still not functioning right. I just checked and the site is working. but the cart is not. I hope its back up and running SOON. Contact me direct if you would like to purchase and we can get a invoice sent to ya. etc.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

You got my paypal right?

Also what about a SAYA option ?

Yes sir I did! I currently will not be offering Saya's There are some guys here on the forum who should be able to hook you up with something custom and cool.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

still planned for Christmas?

Yes sir!! All signs are pointing to a B4 Christmas delivery for all USA orders and I hope for all international as well. I will ship these quick and in a hurry once there ready. The blades are at Heat Treat currently, the handle materials are on site. and everything is going as planned..

Availible Knives

You know as soon as I have any pictures to share I will! Still having issues with the shopping cart on the web site. Anyone wanting to order, please contact me direct.

Thanks guys!
    Randy

Availible Knives

Dang computers. I love it when they work right, Yet when they dont. It can be a real challenge. So heres a UPDATE on my web site shopping cart. Its still not working and they have been working on it all day. I may have to switch to a diffrent cart or even total upgrade of the site to a different format? GRRRR...

Anyways. If you happen to be there looking and want to get in on the 240mm pre buy. please message or contact me and we will take your order and make it happen. Sorry about any inconvenience.

Availible Knives