Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 16
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Merry Christmas to me!

Very excited here.

It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but is that blade straight?

LOL, Its straight. Its your eyes!! The photos background is tricking your eyes giving the illusion it may not be straight.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

IMPORTANT UPDATE.

UPDATE!!

I just got word that 60 of these will be sent to me this week. With delivery Sat. They will be numbered 1 - 60 The remaining 40 will ship out sometime next week. 61-100 and the other non numbered knives.

Some of you have requested a number higher then 60 and I want to make sure and send out the first 60 to the guys and gals here on KKF first.
    So what I am saying. IF you selected a number higher then 60. and dont mind waiting a little longer for your knife. Possibly arriving the day after Christmas or later.. Then you dont have to do anything. If you have selected a number over 60. and want to get on the list for shipping regardless of what number you receive. Shoot me a message with you name as its written in paypal. and I will give you the lowest number available rather then the number you originally requested.

My plan is to send out the first 60 on Monday. Baring any further unexpected problems.. Then sending the remaining knives including the non numbered knives when the second round is delivered next week.

I expect the remaining knives arrive by mid week hopeful they will be in my hands on the 18th. That is cutting it close and wishing that everything goes perfectly. for a B4 Christmas delivery. Sorry about any confusion or problems. Were doing our best to get all of these post dated at least 3 days B4 Christmas. Yet I feel the need to post this just in case. I am probably worrying to much about this. But would rather tell you all whats up NOW then try and deal with unhappy people the day after Christmas!!!

Again. In hopes of meeting the Christmas date to all of the forum members. If you have requested a number over 60. and want to change to the lowest available number and get in on the first round of shipping. Message me with your name, and the number you had requested and I will switch it and get you on the first round that will be shipped.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

What do you use for shipping?

USPS priority mail

Availible Knives

Randy, I didn't get on thei pre-buy that that doesn't mean I can live vicariously though my brothers. Any chance we can get a sample of your quality photography on these HHH Gyutos?
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    USPS priority mail
    awesome thanks!

This batch has been alot of fun in that L&G has been very kind in sending me updates and photos.

Heres a couple I received this week. as they are putting the knives together and doing the handles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH production run.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	20851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH production 240mm.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	20850  

Availible Knives

Way nice!!!