Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 17
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

So cool. Thamks Randy!
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Randy, I didn't get on thei pre-buy that that doesn't mean I can live vicariously though my brothers. Any chance we can get a sample of your quality photography on these HHH Gyutos?
    Once the first batch arrives I plan on taking some glamour shots/ group shots etc. Ill post them ASAP!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy, thanks for the update. And thanks for putting KKF members first!

goood stuff lamson

Quote Originally Posted by cheflarge View Post
    Way nice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by toddnmd View Post
    Randy, thanks for the update. And thanks for putting KKF members first!

Thanks guys!

Yep. KKF does and always will get first place ratings in my book!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

UPDATE!!

The first 50 knives are on the way to Michigan!! Expected delivery by the end of the day tomorrow.. and I expect to send these out Monday!!

Ill be taking some photos and stuff tomorrow B4 I start the process of getting them ready to send out. Ill share them HERE

Anyone here on KKF that requested a number higher then 50 that wants to make sure they get B4 Christmas delivery. Please message me with you name and the number you requested and Ill make the change and get your knife out in this first batch.

The rest are are expected to make it to me mid week and I will promptly get them ready and sent out. And Who knows with a little luck and a Christmas miracle.
    All USA orders will make it B4 Christmas..

HAPPY FACE!
    Randy

Availible Knives

The Knives arrived today!!!! WHooHOOOO!!!!

After having a chance to check over some of them. Cut some protein, and veggies with one. All I can say is HECKS YEA!!!! Chef Large and his lovely bride were here today and chef also had a chance to play around with the knife..

Im working now to get them ready to ship out, and will try to snap a few photos. As well as do a small group photo if I get a chance.

Just had to share!

God Bless ya
    Randy

Availible Knives

I cant wait i cant wait !!!!

Did they need touch up sharpening by you?

YES SIR!!! Handles are uber sexy. Profile is killer, nice & thin behind the edge. Super nice cutter. I don't see how anyone would/could possible be disappointed.