Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 4
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Wow the proto pics look great! If you need someone to demo test this prototype... you just let me know! You know... to make sure it cuts and does not fold in half or something

Quote Originally Posted by jvanis View Post
    Wow the proto pics look great! If you need someone to demo test this prototype... you just let me know! You know... to make sure it cuts and does not fold in half or something

I cant even tell you all how excited we are about these!! Thanks javanis. I may just do that. I had planned on doing a pass around on one of these ASAP.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and encouragement!
    God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Will there be a Wa handle run?

RobinW. Thanks for asking. There is a Wa style handle in the mix. If all goes well. But at this time I am not gona promise nothing.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

WOW, I was just checking to see where the PRE BUY sales were and what numbers were spoken for etc. And I gota say THANKS!!! You guys are the greatest bunch of knife nuts on the planet!!! Thanks for getting in on the pre buy.

In case anyone wanted to know what numbers are available. This is a list of the ones that are already spoken for. Leaving lots to choose from. If you have # resuest. Please make a note when sending over the deposit. Ill do my best to make sure everyone gets there requested number.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 ,21,22,23,25,33,77,78,88,91,92,93,94,100

God Bless YA
    Randy

Availible Knives

is #83 available still randy?

Quote Originally Posted by Leer1217 View Post
    is #83 available still randy?

Yes. it is..

Availible Knives

about to send payment. please save it for me!

rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Leer1217 View Post
    about to send payment. please save it for me!

rich.
    Got it thanks. Noted your request for number 83. Thanks!!

Availible Knives

I wanted to share a snap shot of the heel of the production ground blade. and a side by side.

My hand grind on the L and the Production grind on the R Im very pleased!!!!

(Just a note. The heel on these will be relieved and rounded. although it is not in this image.)

The knives are selling fast I want to thank everyone for there trust and support on the first round of blades!! Its very humbling and encouraging!

God bless YA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Left  Production grind Right.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	19837  

Availible Knives