Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Quote Originally Posted by split0101 View Post
    Awesome, you sold me! Payment sent, looking for lucky number "13" if available.
    Thanks!!

#13 was already spoken for. Is there a second choice?

Blessings

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I just added these to my web page. You can place your order through here.

PRE BUY LINK

Thanks everyone for your support!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Thanks!!

#13 was already spoken for. Is there a second choice?

Blessings
    I'll give a few just in case they are taken; in order if preference.

#10, 77, 42 & 99

Quote Originally Posted by split0101 View Post
    I'll give a few just in case they are taken; in order if preference.

#10, 77, 42 & 99
    You got it! #77 has our name on it!

Thanks.
    Randy

Availible Knives

I added these 240mm Gyuto's to my web site or ease of purchase. Theres a add to cart button and a check out that should make it easy to get in on this.

Click here LINK

Thanks for all the support!!
    God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

I'm in for #100.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcity View Post
    I'm in for #100.
    Number 100 is all yours! Thanks for the order!!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Payment sent, taking a leap of faith (no offense intended) this came highly recommended from a few people and is my first step into a "real" knife. What numbers are available at this point?

Secondly, I see it says ~ Xmas delivery, so long as it is after thanksgiving my address will be correct (for Jeff Vanis) as we will be moving in a couple of weeks and obviously want it shipped to my new location

Quote Originally Posted by jvanis View Post
    Payment sent, taking a leap of faith (no offense intended) this came highly recommended from a few people and is my first step into a "real" knife. What numbers are available at this point?

Secondly, I see it says ~ Xmas delivery, so long as it is after thanksgiving my address will be correct (for Jeff Vanis) as we will be moving in a couple of weeks and obviously want it shipped to my new location

Awesome. And I want to THANK everyone who recommended this knife to ya. I know you will be very happy with this cutter!

Expected delivery will be after Thanksgiving for sure!

As to what numbers are available. Message me with your first choice and then a few second or third choices and Ill let ya know. Will be easier then trying to tell you what is sold or what is left etc.

Thanks for your purchase and God Bless!
    Randy

Availible Knives

Sneak peak photos of the final proto type blade and handle!!

The blade is ground with sweet distal taper. Rounded spine and choil. Contoured Rosewood handles..

For this one I made the handles where they could easily be removed for L&G to be able to use and duplicate. The finished knives will have 3 1/4" stainless fasteners.

Im super excited about these and looking forward to round 2 and 3 and 4. Thanks everyone for your continued support and encouragement!

Blessings
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proto type 018 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	19696   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proto type 010 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	19693  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proto type 021 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	19697  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Availible Knives