Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    It looks like you have only 6 left. Looks like at great sale. Gratz.
    Chewie's the man.

UPDATE! Blades came back from HT last week and after testing them were at a average RC of 61.5 Damn fine if I do say so myself!!

Everything is on schedule and I expect the knives to be here second week of Dec. Then Ill be sharpening, boxing and shipping them all ASAP!

Thanks much everyone, Im getting super excited..

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Sweet.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Nice I love when things go according to planned or even better

Thanks for this offer and am looking forward to my first aeb steel knife.
    A question, are you also outsourcing the handle work to L&g?

jakuda, Yes. The handles will be made from hand picked rosewood and secured with stainless fasteners. They had to get "special" fasteners made to accommodate the contour and handle shape. There gona be nice!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

WHOOT!!!!

I just received a photo I wanted to share. The main grinding is DONE!! Im JAZZED. Things are moving along as planned! A few more steps and these will be on here and then quickly on there way to YOU!!!

God Bless
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Production.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	20741  

Availible Knives

once again. WOOO!!!
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Like both the blade profile & the classic HHH handle tang.

Thanks guys!! I was today given a expected completion date, as well as a proposed ship date! There taking this very seriously to get them to me in time.

I also received a heel picture and a short video of them Grinding the blades. Im having alot of fun with this. The grinds look KILLER. Really, there not only thin at the edge but also thin behind it! These are gone be amazing WHIPS!

Availible Knives