Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Randy, what are you calling this line of knives? HHH Production? HHH Midtechs? Just curious about a relatively convenient way to refer to them. Sounds like you might have some others in the works, but they might not all be gyutos or out of AEB-L.

Todd, I think the most accurate name would be HHH Production.

I am planning on a few more knives and am hopful this first batch sets the stage for all that follow. Both in performance and value.

GOOD NEWS. There putting the handles on them and I have some sneak peak photos of the first one! If all goes well there expecting to ship these to me next week!

Ill get the picture posted ASAP

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Here are the very first photos of the new HHH Production Gyuto's!!

I knew the rosewood was gona look awesome and I couldn't be happier..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH production 1221.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	20777   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Production photo 6654.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	20778  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Looks amazing! Thanks for the update!

Your welcome.! Im excited about them!

Here is a spine shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Production 234561.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	20781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Production photo 6654.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	20782  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH production 1221.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	20783  

Availible Knives

Randy you are a master with the burl, that knife looks beautiful , I want one so bad, but I'm holding out for a wa Handel , stainless I hope.

Just wondering how long it will take you to put your mark and number them? No rush just wondering thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Rendina View Post
    Randy you are a master with the burl, that knife looks beautiful , I want one so bad, but I'm holding out for a wa Handel , stainless I hope.

Fran you might like one of the the next offerings. Thanks for checkin out the thread.

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

DUDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    Just wondering how long it will take you to put your mark and number them? No rush just wondering thats all
    Wont take long at all!! L&G will be adding my HHH logo and the numbers with a cool laser tool that is operated with CNC.. I seen a video of them as they tested my logo and the process literally takes only a few seconds per pass. Its literally gona take longer to put a new knife into the machine and remove the one that was just done. then the amount of time it takes the laser to make the mark. Its pretty cool really.

Im planning a trip to the L&G headquarters either late winter or early spring 2014. I just gota see it!!

From all I have seen in photos or short videos as well as heard from talking with the owners.. The place is a amazing combination of old meets new. There still running some machines that are from the 30s and 40s.. And then right next to that is a machine thats operated all fancy and new and is CNC and stuff! I cant wait to spend some time there.

Thanks for the question.
    Randy

Availible Knives