Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

OK, here is a quick and dirty photo of some from the next round.

Im expecting the package to be shipped today with overnight delivery! Tomorrow I will be a busy guy getting the remaining pre buy orders boxed and shipped. Thursday. God willing and if the river dont rise! LMAO

Thanks everyone and I cant wait to hear that you all start getting the knives and are loving them and cutting some stuff!

Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Production. round 2.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	20946  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

PURDY!!!

Such contrast in some of the handles! I love it. Its still like Christmas... I know its on the way, but not quite sure what it will be like when I open it up!
    Have a knife day!

Just a quick update/note about the first round and future offerings. As of tomorrow. I will have ALL pre order knives as well as Cyber monday and Black Friday sale knives. Boxed and shipped by Thursday morning.. Thanks everyone!!

Really, Thanks so much to all for making this a successful run. Im excited to hear from you all and see images and get input on this batch. so I know how to make the next round even better!

These first one hundred 240's will be followed by more 240mm blades. These will not be numbered. These 240's will have a mixed bag of handle materials. A grab bag of AWESOME from my stash of handle materials. African Blackwood , Stabilized Redwood Burl , Stabilized Ziricote, Chechen, Natural Birdseye Granadillo, Stabilized Chechen Eye Burl, Honduran Rosewood BURL!! Stabilized Curly Jarrah, Stabilized Ramon Eye Burl, Stabilized York Gum Burl, Cocobolo, Stabilized and Dyed Black Ash Burl. Stabilized Lacewood. to name a few!!!

These knives will also become available around Christmas!

While Im writing, Let me tell you about the next round of knives!! We are finalizing a expected delivery date and working on the final details of the knives NOW. I should be making a announcement shortly after Christmas or before. Ill lay out all the details and info on a separate thread ASAP.

God Bless and Merry Christmas to you all!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

I have not even received the first one but my daughter is an up and coming chef/cook that would love one!

Kudos to you Haas for nailing your timeline. I'm sure it wasn't super easy, but fantastic work all the same!

I am so pumped!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Kudos to you Haas for nailing your timeline. I'm sure it wasn't super easy, but fantastic work all the same!
    I gota say. I have been sweating it!! L&G came through and really went out of there way even to make sure they were here on time. for that I am thankful!

Thanks Marc.

The knives arrived today and without hesitation I have them boxed up and will get them shipped out tomorrow.

Blessings
    Randy

Did any of the knives from L&G need touchup sharpening by you?

+ Reply to Thread