Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Quote Originally Posted by jakuda View Post
    Did any of the knives from L&G need touchup sharpening by you?
    Does not sound like he has time. Maybe he did busy guy.I would not worry about it though.As long as the grind is good,AEB-L is pretty easy to sharpen because of it's small carbides.Takes a very nice edge almost like carbon,but stainless a nice combination.

Quote Originally Posted by jakuda View Post
    Did any of the knives from L&G need touchup sharpening by you?
    From Randy himself (post #16 in this thread): "Each will pass through my hands for final sharpening and inspection."

Today is the day! Time to stalk the delivery guy!
    Have a knife day!

Good morning. The edge that L&G put on these knives was very good. I checked each and stropped them all and really only needed to touch up and or sharpen about 12 so far. Most of them came to me nice and sharp. and I am thankful for that as I did feel pressured to get them in the mail ASAP!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

After today I see this thread, or a new thread, exploding with posts of people that receive their knives! Mine shows that it will be out for delivery today! First thing will be to snap a few pictures and then cut something.

Quote Originally Posted by toddnmd View Post
    From Randy himself (post #16 in this thread): "Each will pass through my hands for final sharpening and inspection."
    I saw that post but until his post this morning, he didn't comment on what he had to do, if any, to finish them up.

Looking forward to getting my knife today =)

OK Guys!! I am happy to say.. Every knife ordered on or B4 Dec 15th from this Pre Buy are shipped!

Thanks and I cant wait to start seeing pictures and hearing from you all..

NOTE: There were a couple of international order which did not pay the full shipping amount. I have sent emails. Please forward the balance due ASAP. You knives had been shipped.

For future production runs. International orders will have a higher shipping price. I took a beating on the shipping costs to most of the international orders. Payng over 40.00 to send one knife overseas. What I found was the average price was $35.00... 10.00 over the 25.00 I charged. Just a heads up for next batch and the remaining knives in this batch.

Well I better get my butt to work and get these to the post office.

Thanks again and God bless you and yours this Christmas!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by tomsch View Post
    After today I see this thread, or a new thread, exploding with posts of people that receive their knives! Mine shows that it will be out for delivery today! First thing will be to snap a few pictures and then cut something.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the feedback, reports, and pics! Randy, should comments go in your section, or The Kitchen Knife section? I'd think more people would see them in The Kitchen Knife. Maybe you should start a new thread where you want the comments to go . . .

Todd. Thats a great Idea. Ill do it! A thread here in my forum would be my preference, yet if you want to post pictures of info etc elsewhere thats fine too!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

One of the great things about my job as an Operations Manager is I have the luxury of working from home if I choose. And of course I did choose to work from home today because Mr. Mailman just dropped off #18! Still need to finish up some work but first impressions are that this knife is beautiful!! Nice grind with a very good distal taper. Now I need to finish up for today so I can prep dinner and take a few pictures to post! Thanks for such an amazing project Randy!!!