Quantcast
HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: HHH Knives Prebuy 240mm AEB-L Gyuto

Great to hear it arrived safe and sound! I started a separate thread for those of you who would like to share pictures or you thoughts etc.

HERE!! http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...L-forum-thread!!

I posted a photo of Lisa's knives. including her new HHH 240mm gyuto!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Mine is supposed to arrived today, but the tracking says its still in Marlette. May be another day yet.
    Chewie's the man.

You know how the tracking is sometimes. They scan it one time and then B4 ya know it. they deliver it. lol

Hope it arrives today for ya.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Just a quick update on these. Yes there are still a few of the 100 numbered knives that are available. They have been shipped to me and tracking says I will get them this week Thursday.

We are also working to finalize the details for a second round of 240's as well as 3 other knife designs. Starting with a Wa handle 200mm line knife I call the Midway.. I think you all will like!

Ill start a new thread once the details are locked in and we have a expected delivery date. Im shooting for B4 Easter..

Lastly, I just made the last of the numbered knives available on my web site.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support and encouragement as well as helping to make this first run a successful mission!
    God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

The last round of the numbered 240mm gyutos arrived today! There nice!

Im gona take some time and go over them all B4 sending any of them out. I should have a few available for anyone who is interested. Check out my web site or follow the link in my signature line.

Availible Knives

Also a few photos of the remaining knives that will be here in about a week.

These are not numbered and will have different handle materials and some even have mosaic pins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	production 345.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	21342  

Availible Knives