Quantcast
HHH world headquarters will be moving! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HHH world headquarters will be moving!

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Looks like a great step in space and quality of life. If it just weren't so cold where you are The median price for a one family home here on the islands is around $640k, that house with the ground out here would automatically make you at least a millionaire...

Stefan

Stefan. Thank you my friend.. I honestly feel Rich in ways money cant buy! I get to play with knives every day. Making things I truly LOVE and enjoy. For people who equally love and enjoy them. What more could a man ever want or need? Aside from a good woman! and thankfully my Mrs. has not kicked me to the curb yet.

Sounds like the price of living on the islands could be a challenge! If ya ever move NORTH you better come by and visit!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Congrats! Looks like you will have piece and quiet out there......with the exception of your work of course.

I wish you the best in your new home!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    No doubt you will turn this great old house into a magnificent home. Congratulations to you and your family Randy.
    Thanks much. Its really a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by ejd53 View Post
    Beautiful place Randy, congrats to you and your family.
    Ed. Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Congrats to you and your family Randy!
    Thank you Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by TB_London View Post
    Congrats, looks like a beautiful place to live and work.
    4sure! Its gona be a great upgrade. Were so blessed! Its gona take some time and work! Yet its all gona be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by mc2442 View Post
    Congrats! Looks like you will have piece and quiet out there......with the exception of your work of course.

I wish you the best in your new home!
    Yes sir. Its gona be nice and quite. aside from the traffic on the road. Thankfully Im way back off the road. Thanks!!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Its OFFICIAL! Closing date set!!

11/01/2013 and its ours!!!

Im just to excited to even put words to this. Aside from God is GOOD!

Availible Knives

WHOOT!!! We closed on the house today. everything went well. no surprises or issue. I changed all the locks on all of the doors. Then we hung out there for a while. I lit the fire place and we just soaked it all in!!!! Did I mention Whoooot!!!!!

Time to start the remod. and shop layout. Im thinking of going with metal walls and ceiling. Framing in a clean room, and a grinding area, etc.. And lets not forget a Hot side for forging.

Thanks guys for the kind words and encouragement! Gona be a bit of work to get everything ready. But Its gona be SO worth it!!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

Availible Knives

If you have a hammer in again next year I think it might end up like Woodstock.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    If you have a hammer in again next year I think it might end up like Woodstock.
    IF??? Were having a hammer in next year! and I hope it turns out like you say!!

On a side note, I started tearing out the main bathroom and the old tub is a CLAW FOOT tub that they framed in?? Its awesome! Looks like its from the 30's or 40's and the outside is in amazing condition beings that it was covered up who knows how many years ago.. Needless to say this old tub is betting refinished and will be put back in the bathroom!! SCORE!

Availible Knives

Sweet! And I can't wait to see pics of the tribal damascus faucet set you make!

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see before/after photos!
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Sweet! And I can't wait to see pics of the tribal damascus faucet set you make!

LMAO. Moma said no damascus fittings for the bathroom

Availible Knives