Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HHH world headquarters will be moving!

Well done Randy , I am Very Happy for you you are making the "House" look Very much like a "Home" Brother Many Blessings to you and Your Family for years too Come I Hope .

Best Regards Brother

Thanks Sam. This project has been much more then I bargained for. But I guess old houses are always like that. The corner stone on the foundation is marked 1890 somthing. So this would be considered a old house!! I just seen the stone yesterday when servicing the Air Conditioning unit. Pretty darn cool. Ill try and get a photo.

The hardest part has been finding capable people to help in the areas I am not capable or comfortable in. Like Electrical.. But slowly We are making progress!

I know that one day soon. We will be moved in and this will all be a memory and a great learning experience.

Thanks again to all of you who support HHH Knives with orders as well as with your kind words and encouragement. God Bless YA!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Snapped a picture of the Cornerstone today. Pretty cool history. 1894!!!

If all goes to plan by this time next week The main bath will have the claw tub sink and toilet installed!! Wish me luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cornerstone.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	23698  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives