Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH world headquarters will be moving!

HHH world headquarters will be moving!

Well guys. I just announced a pre buy on what I hope to be the first of many semi custom and or Mid Tech lines of HHH Knives! Were very excited about these knives and plan to do a 210 and a petty and a slicer. and who knows. where this could go. I sure appreciate your support here on the forums. and without you guys. Theres no HHH Kitchen knives!

There is another Super Secret project I have been working on and its the new home for HHH Knives and my family. And I wanted to share it here with my friends and family here on KKF!

I have outgrown my current shop. and without a change I would not be able to keep getting more tools and burls! lol So after much consideration, prayer and searching. We found a perfect place only 1.5 miles from where I currently reside.

The Shop is over 2 times larger then the shop I currently have!! Meaning growth and opportunity's to add new and better tools and even to add a couple of employees, so we can better service our customers.

The house is a awesome old farm house that we will remodel and bring back close to its former glory with a few modern upgrades. Its got a beautiful fireplace. and 2 amazing sun rooms off the back of the house.

It sits on 2.5 acres. Has fruit trees. 3 kinds of apples and 2 pear trees. a beautiful grape vine with both purple and white. Large walnut, maple and oak trees. raspberry bush. and well Its awesome!

To say we are excited about the now shop and house would be a understatement!

Here are a few images!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New home of HHH Knives 064 (1024x683).jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	19649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New home of HHH Knives 056 (1024x683).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	19650  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New home of HHH Knives 046 (1024x683).jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	19651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New home of HHH Knives 045 (1024x683).jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	19652  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

That place looks like a dream come true, really fantastic news, congratulations, you Guys have earned it.

Will. Thanks for your kind words. I tell ya, its truly "a dream come true". Im not looking forward to the moving everything part of this. But will suck it up and get R done!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

That's really great Randy. The new place looks super. I wish you all the best.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Great find, Randy -- looks like a nice place to live, and the commute should be a short one.

Best of luck in the move, and I hope you will have your own private executive bathroom in the new world headquarters.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Congratulations on the move, Randy! It looks like a house just waiting to be a home.
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Congrats Randy - The new digs look great and comfy. Perfect place to nestle in on a nice crisp Michigan morning.

Thanks much! bros!!

The house market here in Michigan, especially in this part of the state is so CRAZY low. You can buy many times the money's worth of house now as you could for same money a few years ago. I have been waiting and watching for the right place for the last year. Hoping to find something just like this! and for a price that is within my tight budget. Gods timing on this place couldn't of been better. and I feel we all but stole it!

Aside from that. I am just ecstatic about it. The next HHH Hammer in is gona be even better.. Having more room and alot of it. No neighbors at all! Its crazy. On one side I have a church and the other a small business that has a once a month auction. Nothing in front or behind for as far as the eye can see except farm fields and trees! Its knife makers paradise!

Blessings!
    Randy

Availible Knives

You are truly blessed Randy, good luck in the new home and good luck with your business .You do beautiful work,and have very beautiful burl.