Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HHH world headquarters will be moving!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see before/after photos!
    Thanks Lucretia. I have been slacking at taking photos as we work. Ill try and snap a few more inside photos. So I have a B4 shot to show with the after photos.

BIG FUN.
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

And if you're exposing any wiring or plumbing as you work in the walls, be sure to get pictures. They are invaluable later when you try to figure out a safe place to put a hole or hang a picture.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Kitchen Knife Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    And if you're exposing any wiring or plumbing as you work in the walls, be sure to get pictures. They are invaluable later when you try to figure out a safe place to put a hole or hang a picture.
    Smart thinking for sure!! Thanks for the tip

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Well.. After a BRUTAL winter. we are finally starting to make headway on the new house!

Lots of small setbacks and delays along the way. The list is to long of what we have done so far to list. from the new shingles on the top to the well pump hundreds of feet underground. we have pretty much either repaired, repainted, replaced or reworked it!

Still have a list of things to do as long as my arm. But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I also want to say THANKS to everyone who is patiently waiting (some more so then others) for there custom orders to be completed. Bare with me on this as I just finished and finalized the SUPER SECRET project that was a HUGE distraction and took way longer then it ever should of. More new on this coming soon. Im gona get back in the shop again next week and will start kicking out them long awaited blade!!

Here are a few images of the progress on the house. The more I work on this old house. The more I love it! After I compete a small checklist we will be able to move forward with flooring throughout. And shortly after that. MOVING!! anyone want to help??? Hmmm.. lol I almost forgot. Its MUSHROOM season. I sure would like to spend a few hours in the woods.

Blessings
    Randy

Thanks for checking out all the pictures. I bet ya thought that it would never end!! God Bless YA!

Availible Knives

Looking good I will happily give you a hand with the move if you can sort the flights from the UK and back
    Good luck with everything

Damn, dude!!! Looking awesome. Sounds to me like we should christen the new shop with a "SUSHI SATURDAY," WOO HOOOO!!! :-)

Looking nice randy!

Thanks guys. Its been alot of work. and at times very frustrating. Yet I know when done its gona be our home and my shop. so Its worth it all!

Thanks for checking out the thread.

CHEF.. you know I cant say now to Sushi Saturdays!

Availible Knives

:-)