10/27 More New Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I am adding a bunch more new stabilized blocks to our web store today.
All of these blocks have been professionally stabilized by K&G. While many of you might have your own favorite stabilizing company, I like K&G the best. Their stabilizing services may cost a bit more than some of the others but I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for". They have stabilized thousands of blocks for me and I have never been disappointed. When compared to natural, unstabilized wood you will find the stabilized blocks easier to get a great looking finish. Plus the wood is less likely to crack or warp. Kind of like an insurance policy for your knife handle material.

To see the brand new stabilized blocks, you can use this link or click on one of the photos. As I add more blocks I will post group photos in this thread. Forum members can have a 10% discount off the prices by using the promotional code forum during check out.

Everything in our webstore comes with a No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
Free US Shipping - $20 Flat Rate International Shipping or Free International Shipping for Orders over $100.
The store software will also apply volume discounts, 10% if your order is over $200, or 20% if your order is over $500.

The first new batch is some Figured Redwood and some Redwood Burl.

These were just added to the store. Extra large blocks of Oregon Maple. They were cut from the neck of a large burl so they show really bold curly figure and a couple have some burl figure at one end.

This is the last batch of stabilized blocks for today. More of the Claro Walnut.

Back