• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Unemployment forces sale: Tojiro Pro F-631

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemac

Reaction score
Unfortunately, long term unemployment is catching up with me, and I have to let go of this or my Tad....
$150 shipped USPS CONUS PayPal
This is a really really nice all-rounder...Andy777, the Chuka King, says it best....

"This knife is by far the most highly finished Japanese knife I have ever purchased. It was absolutely perfect in every aspect. Rounded spine and choil, excellent blade finish, razor sharp factory edge, you name it. I know metal handles are not most people's cup of tea but I quite like it. Since I actually hold the cleaver by the blade and use the handle for support and control with my little fingers, I think any possible slipperyness that may every arise is a non-issue. I really can't think of anything I don't like about this knife. It is one of those knives that when you use it you think, "If I could only have one knife, I really wouldn't mind if it were this one." came without box

1169595941-Tojiro02.jpg

This is so tempting. If I hadn't just dropped a paycheck on knives last week... I've wanted one of these foreverrrrr...

That one looks familiar....really a great knife ...GLWS!

I'm not trying to be cute, or righteous (or whathaveyou), but I'd sooner send you $25 and hope that a few guys would quietly do the same so you can keep this...assuming you really like it.

I can't say for sure re: the 931...probably is essentially the same EXCEPT chuka j-knives are notorious for crappy wood handles, and Tojiro is renowned for their metal handles.
Appreciate the offer Lefty...my CORBA payment alone is $2500/month. I really do like this knife - great daily user with the simplicity of SS in a busy home kitchen

Ouch.....

I'm surprised this is still here. maybe a choil shot??

Latest posts

Back