Leather Sayas for DT ITK - Limited Time 15% Off Offer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be purchasing a leather sewing machine later this week. The working prototypes should be up for viewing a few days after the machine arrives. Already starter working on the rolls, but those will probably take a little longer to bring to the market.

Will extend the special offer to all sayas. 15% off for any brand knife. You will need to provide the outline of the knife.
These might required a quote, so please email me.

M

The cost is $.27/mm on the edge before 15% discount. Price includes shipping in the US.

No knives are required, just an outline on a stiff material, like cardboard or veneer.

Four now, sayas will be offered in four colors - amber, cognac, dark brown and black. Contrast stitching unless requested otherwise.

Sayas will be made from vegetable tanned leather and hand dyed to the colors offered. Vegetable tanned leather is safe for contact with carbon steels (unlike acid dyed leather).

Please contact me for a quote.

This project has not taken off yet, as the additional space where future leather workshop will be located got heat only yesterday and the next week or more, there will be work done plastering, painting, insulating and putting floor. I do have the leather sewing machine already, so as soon as the room is finished, I will put the machine to use.

Thanks,

Marko

Back