Quantcast
Possible Harner Collab - Part Three - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Possible Harner Collab - Part Three

I would love one in XHP. What is the price on these? I seem to have missed it.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Wow, this has taken off! Butch and I talk a few times a week, so I'll keep on him about these. I'd love to do 5 CTS-XHP, and 5 in W2, or O1 (maybe 52100, if Butch is comfortable with it, and the HT). However, he keeps telling me he really really wants to, but is backed right up at the moment. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, guys!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Count me in.

From Butch's website:

The one on the far right looks like Lefty's, but I could be wrong. I like the profile...I like the flat-profiled one (2nd from left) too.

Please make this happen! If the prices are not rocket high this could be the only knife I need in my home kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by icanhaschzbrgr View Post
    Please make this happen! If the prices are not rocket high this could be the only knife I need in my home kitchen.
    I'm thinking something similar. In fact...it inspired me to change one of my pending orders with Butch to this size. He's got a big-ass pile of orders he's filling out right now (~40 pieces, razors and knives) and then he'll be getting in some new steel and can take on new orders. I'm going XHP but would love to see if Lefty's prebuy leads to some carbon pieces (W2 or B52[52100]).

Quote Originally Posted by XooMG View Post
    From Butch's website:

The one on the far right looks like Lefty's, but I could be wrong. I like the profile...I like the flat-profiled one (2nd from left) too.
    Yup, these are the inspiration. I sold these for Butch, or at least four or five of them, and I still use/love the zebrawood one on the right. Believe it or not, they all have the same profile, and the different look is a result of the camera angle. They are awesome pieces, and the size is perfect for cooking at home, or in a cramped setting. I'd say these are some of the most natural feeling knives I've ever used/owned, to be perfectly truthful.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

That middle one will work.

Any updates on this? I want this knife so badly…

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    That would be a cool knife. Maybe a semi-stainless tool steel?
    This would be amazing. Of course Edipis' idea intrigues me. I've also never had a monosteel nor have I tried 52100 or O1, and I'm chomping at the bit to do so. So I'll take any of the three if Butch has the HT down!

+ Reply to Thread