Quantcast
Possible Harner Collab - Part Three - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Possible Harner Collab - Part Three

I'm trying with all my sweet talking, chocolate sending charm to get him to do a batch of these, and more parers, but the line-up is long, and it's hard to make him do ten knives for my spot in the line. I will try, however.

O1 is Butch's baby. As is CTS-XHP.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I'm trying with all my sweet talking, chocolate sending charm to get him to do a batch of these, and more parers, but the line-up is long, and it's hard to make him do ten knives for my spot in the line. I will try, however.

O1 is Butch's baby. As is CTS-XHP.
    What if we all bake cookies and send them to him?? It's like a petition, but tasty.

I thought this was the case with O1, but you said W2 and assumed I was misinformed! Regardless.... huzzah!!

No, you were right. We had the order batch a couple years ago-ish, done in W2, and they are awesome. However, Butch works magic with O1, as well. I'm not trying to create too much of a stir, but I can sense a small batch coming....
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    No, you were right. We had the order batch a couple years ago-ish, done in W2, and they are awesome. However, Butch works magic with O1, as well. I'm not trying to create too much of a stir, but I can sense a small batch coming....
    I'm stirring! I'm stirring!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Additional Bribe

I have a very nice wild venison bourguinon I can freeze and send if it will help!

Quote Originally Posted by The JL View Post
    I have a very nice wild venison bourguinon I can freeze and send if it will help!
    yeah, send everything! Bourguignon, money, lies, puppies, women, threats or anything else that might help (or anything you want to get rid of)

Quote Originally Posted by icanhaschzbrgr View Post
    yeah, send everything! Bourguignon, money, lies, puppies, women, threats or anything else that might help (or anything you want to get rid of)
    Children??

I would certainly like to buy one of the batch, too, if possible. Please keep us informed.

Another shameless bump!
    any news?

Any idea of an estimate price for one of this? A priori I am in. If there is a stainless model I would prefer it over carbon, but does not matter really.