Quantcast
Possible Harner Collab - Part Three - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Possible Harner Collab - Part Three

  1. #41
    Canada's Sharpest Lefty Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,153
    I'm trying with all my sweet talking, chocolate sending charm to get him to do a batch of these, and more parers, but the line-up is long, and it's hard to make him do ten knives for my spot in the line. I will try, however.

    O1 is Butch's baby. As is CTS-XHP.
    09/06

    Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

    Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

  2. #42
    Senior Member gavination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I'm trying with all my sweet talking, chocolate sending charm to get him to do a batch of these, and more parers, but the line-up is long, and it's hard to make him do ten knives for my spot in the line. I will try, however.

    O1 is Butch's baby. As is CTS-XHP.
    What if we all bake cookies and send them to him?? It's like a petition, but tasty.

    I thought this was the case with O1, but you said W2 and assumed I was misinformed! Regardless.... huzzah!!

  3. #43
    Canada's Sharpest Lefty Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,153
    No, you were right. We had the order batch a couple years ago-ish, done in W2, and they are awesome. However, Butch works magic with O1, as well. I'm not trying to create too much of a stir, but I can sense a small batch coming....
    09/06

    Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

    Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

  4. #44
    Senior Member gavination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    No, you were right. We had the order batch a couple years ago-ish, done in W2, and they are awesome. However, Butch works magic with O1, as well. I'm not trying to create too much of a stir, but I can sense a small batch coming....
    I'm stirring! I'm stirring!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

  5. #45

    Additional Bribe

    I have a very nice wild venison bourguinon I can freeze and send if it will help!

  6. #46
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Saint-Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by The JL View Post
    I have a very nice wild venison bourguinon I can freeze and send if it will help!
    yeah, send everything! Bourguignon, money, lies, puppies, women, threats or anything else that might help (or anything you want to get rid of)

  7. #47
    Senior Member gavination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by icanhaschzbrgr View Post
    yeah, send everything! Bourguignon, money, lies, puppies, women, threats or anything else that might help (or anything you want to get rid of)
    Children??

  8. #48
    I would certainly like to buy one of the batch, too, if possible. Please keep us informed.

  9. #49
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Saint-Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    827
    Another shameless bump!
    any news?

  10. #50
    Any idea of an estimate price for one of this? A priori I am in. If there is a stainless model I would prefer it over carbon, but does not matter really.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •