A Few More Pieces Being Added

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Over the next couple of days I'll be adding a few more pieces that include spalted White Oak, Curly Bastogne Walnut, Big Leaf Maple and Wild Almond Burl (what I used to call Pollyanna Burl). All these piece have been stabilized by K&G, except for the Wild Almond which is a natural hardwood. Some are already in the store and I'll be adding the rest tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Almost forgot - I also added back in four piece of Australian Brown Mallee Burl that I made shorter by an inch.

What is the wood in the second to last pic?

Did someone scoop up those old growth Redwood blocks by Stephan? I put one in my cart, ran to get dinner, came home and both were gone! :(

Did someone scoop up those old growth Redwood blocks by Stephan? I put one in my cart, ran to get dinner, came home and both were gone! :(

That's Wild Almond Burl, also know as Pollyanna Burl. I just listed those three pieces in the store about five minutes ago.

Yes, someone did buy the last two pieces of Stefan's redwood yesterday. Sorry.

To follow up on the previous post, all the new pieces are now in the site now. I'll be working on prepping some more Wild Almond I have over the next week or so and they are truly exceptional pieces. As for the future, tomorrow I'm sending a ton of stuff to K&G for stabilizing. I've got Maple Burl, Spalted River Birch, Madrone Burl, Hawaiian Kamani, Amboyna, Redwood Lace, Lace Ramon Burl and others. It's going to be an exciting winter!

That might have been me as I just ordered a ton of Burls from Mark.

Thank you for shipping my order out so fast .

Sam

I just ordered and received a Big order about 10 blocks 2 were cut in slabs from you Mark Does that help ?

Sam

I just ordered and received a Big order about 10 blocks 2 were cut in slabs from you Mark Does that help ?

Sam

Sam,

Afraid you're in the wrong forum. This is Dream Burls. Mark is Burl Source. Easy to see how you can get us confused, but I'm a little cuter than Mark.

Well That explains the cornfusission LOL and the book mark of two web sites that I have now. Sorry for the mess up .

Sam

Back