• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harner Bullnose 7''

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellminded1

Reaction score
Hate to let this go, but something has come up. It has been used maybe 6 times, has some light scratching on the blade from being cleaned. CPM154 I believe, with ironwood handle. $290 plus shipping USD.
photo.jpg

Yes please.
I was super jealous I missed this the first time.
PM inbound.

I get mine next week. :D except with the "john deer" [green black and yellow] "mycarta" handle. super stoked.

Awesome! I'm glad it didn't hang around (not that it should have). It's CTS-XHP, by the way. :)

Got one last month. Awesome knife. A lot of the "butcher knives" out there aren't that great. This is NOT one of those.

WOW! Disappointed to be so late to see this. Congratulations to the buyer. Ever a change of heart never hesitate to contact me. Well done, Very, very nice

Like I said, sad to see this go, but I wanted to fund something else I " needed". Great knife, I may regret this in the months to come.

Latest posts

Back