• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Martell 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling Martell 240 Gyuto - $400 shipped. Overseas covers shipping.

This is Martell Gyuto #4. Fantastic knife. There is a small crack in the handle by the mosaic pin. The courage to let this one go comes from the fact that Dave makes a 270 gyuto now.

I have found that my hand feels more natural when holding this knife than when not holding this knife.

Pics from previous sale thread. Sharpened twice since I got it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh man. If this had a wa handle. Hope you're listening there David. ;)

Pics of crack in handle as promised. The crack does not go all the way to the tang and does not effect the comfort of the handle for me. I will not speculate on severity or possible steps to address it as I know next to nothing about woodworking.

I do know a little about knife performance and will say that this knife is the most versatile gyuto I have used in accommodating different cutting motions and grips with no change to its outstanding cutting performance.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back