• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carter 7.6 sun High Grade Funayuki w/ custom handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
This knife is like new. If it wasn't for my one-off Devin knife, this would have been my daily go to knife.

It has a Mike Henry custom handle and a made-to-fit popular saya. The blade is 232mm from heel to tip

and is 48mm tall at the heel. The spine is 1.97mm thick above the heel, 1.62mm mid way and 0.58mm at the tip.

I'm asking $585 which includes shipping and insurance, ConUS only. Payment by PayPal + 4% fee or Gift and USPS MO.

DSC_0282.jpgDSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpgDSC_0286.jpg

holy crap. if i didn't just buy your dt... Wow.

Beautiful knife, and I have to admit, Eamon did some beautiful work on that saya.

i bought just one too many but man what a deal. it would be my go to also. good luck with the sale

Beautiful knife, and I have to admit, Eamon did some beautiful work on that saya.

I really liked all the sayas he made for me. It's something he put a lot of attention and time into.

Yup, Eamon gave a crap, and put out a good product.

Back