Hello From California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadberry

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to jump out of the lurker shadows and introduce myself. I am a simple home cook who loves knives and for a few months now I've been buying old knives and fixing them up and putting exotic handles on them, and handling new ones too. I am attempting my first wa handle now, and I must give thanks for all the information and expertise on these forums. I have some nice japanese knives and I am trying to expand my good old american carbon steel inventory. Thanks again.

- Anthony

I live in the Bay Area. I can post a pic of my knives, though I'm sure they are well known here;

Moritaka 210 gyuto
Shun paring knife
Kikuichi Swedish Petty
And a Doi Deba, which I probably won't use and bought just to collect since he's retired.

I will post some pics of some knives i have bought on ebay, namely some blanks that are reputed to be unfinished sabatiers. Has anyone else noticed these? I can show you what they look like finished....finished well enough for me.

I live in the Bay Area. I can post a pic of my knives, though I'm sure they are well known here;

Moritaka 210 gyuto
Shun paring knife
Kikuichi Swedish Petty
And a Doi Deba, which I probably won't use and bought just to collect since he's retired.

I will post some pics of some knives i have bought on ebay, namely some blanks that are reputed to be unfinished sabatiers. Has anyone else noticed these? I can show you what they look like finished....finished well enough for me.

Welcome! From the SF Bay as well. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back