Keller's Korner is Taking a Break

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Stefan and I have decided to go on hiatus for a while Stefan takes some time to tidy up his shop and sort through his remaining inventory of blocks. Our "partnership" has so far sold 47 of 50 block listed. The 3 remaining pieces have been placed in the Clearance Corner of the site and all have been reduced by 40% from their original prices. I have also added a piece of my Ironwood that was getting very lonely sitting all by itself. This piece, originally $25, is now $15.

On behalf of Stefan I'd like to thank all of you who have made purchases from "Keller's Korner". Hopefully the spring will bring a new assortment of Stefan's fine woods to Dream Burls and to you.

Wow sounds like it was a good combination. Glad this was a success.

Thank you Myron and everyone who picked up some of my wood pieces here. It was a pleasure working with Myron, and we may pick that collaboration up again in the spring. I still have more wood than I need but some of it has to be stabilized first.

Aloha,

Stefan

I'm really glad this worked out so well for you guys!

I'm really glad this worked out so well for you guys!

Thanks Lefty. It's been great working with Stefan, he's a real gentleman. I have a feeling we'll pick this up in the Spring and give it another go.

Back