• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (CAN/US) NOS Forgecraft cleaver.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripleq

Reaction score
Up for sale is a new old stock Forgecraft HC cleaver. There isn't much to say. It's impeccable. No pitting, scratches or use of any kind. The handle is pristine. No discolouration or wear. The recessed areas are deep, crisp and very black as is the Forgecraft stamp.

Price: 60USD OBO shipped and PayPalled.

Shipped the next business day (except Nov 4) after cleared payment via traceable postal product to the CONUS and Canada.

Payment: PayPal only.

Pictures: http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Nqjudo/slideshow/NOS Forgie

Thanks for looking!!

I was given one like that. I love using it to whack chicken bones. Somebody is in for a treat!

Pardon my ignorance, but is this for meat (chicken) or vegetables or both. I have a CCK 1303 I use predominantly for vegetables.

Pardon my ignorance, but is this for meat (chicken) or vegetables or both. I have a CCK 1303 I use predominantly for vegetables.

I have a couple of these cleavers. When I have a large veg prep to do I grab for it a lot. I stopped using a nakiri because of these cleavers. I've often used them for breaking down chickens. They go through back and breast bones without problem. I've never attempted any larger bones but I think it well capable of the task.

So many knives, so little money :(

If you can't

Back