Any body seen Enders game yet?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
The title says it all, this is on my list to see, I'm a big fan of the enderverse.
Del

I have all the ender stories on audio. I listen to books while I work. I have over 600 audiobooks. The hardest part is deciding what to listen to. I love scifi and some fantasy. Listening to the dark tower series right now.
I also have the maps in a mirror short fiction by OSC. My favorite short is fat farm.
Del

I have seen it, I loved the book.

375411d022f401313766001dd8b71c47

Tried to read the books years ago. Didn't have the concetration enough for it. Love Card's books.

Heard the movie is drawn out with explanation. (Some would say boring)

At the end of the audible version of the audiobook Orson talks about how he feels that a full-cast reading /audio book is the best way to experience the story. Its the "pure" story with excellent voice acting and the visualization is left to the listener's imagination.

He also talk about how selective hes been / how long hes held off on allowing the movie to be made and refused to give up control of it. Just the fact that the movie exists means that it met some pretty high standards, and while I never expect a movie to live up to the book, Im still really excited to see it.

Back