Hello from NYC!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I'm the chef of La Birreria @ Eataly NYC. I'm very excited to be here and learn about others preferences in knives, share kitchen stories and make some friends. I belong to another popular knife forum and I'm definitely looking forward to participating in this one.
Cheers!

sent from my kitchen...duh!

Welcome aboard! What are you using?

Thank you! I'm Using Masamoto gyutou 180mm & 210mm as well as a Garasuki. Both virgin carbon steel. I also have some vintage traditional Dexter Russell Fillet knives I use for cleaning fish. What about you?

Hi Brian and welcome aboard. I'm always happy to see another NYer here. Eataly is quite a place. My wife and I love to go there and browse through the place. So many food choices it's hard to decide where to eat. Would love to stop by one day and say hello. Have fun with KKF.

Hi Brian and welcome aboard. I'm always happy to see another NYer here. Eataly is quite a place. My wife and I love to go there and browse through the place. So many food choices it's hard to decide where to eat. Would love to stop by one day and say hello. Have fun with KKF.

Thanks! If you two ever find yourselves in Eataly again stop on up to the rooftop. I'm there most afternoons, I'll give you a tour of the brewery.
Take care.

sent from my kitchen...duh!

Back