• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Adam Marr pairing knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianMan

Reaction score
For sale, Adam Marr pairing knife in AEB-L with a maple burl and black wood handle. I have used it only 2 times, never sharpened so basically in new condition. Selling because it is a little big for my hand and I always reach to my Ealy pairing knife instead, other then that it is amazing
Looking for what I paid $125, I will cover shipping in Canada, half to the states, and international pays

Sorry for the bad pictures, its been a bad day outside all day so no natural light, I can't take better pictures tomorrow

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383600902.226020.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383600930.912472.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383600960.617314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

How does this compare to your ealy? Why do you prefer the ealy?

The Ealy is realy comfy in hand, while this would be if I had bigger hands. the handle on the Marr pairing knife is nice and contoured but sine I got long narrow fingers, it feels awkward. And my Ealy is Damascus. plus I also have a pierre pairing knife and a Harner stabber

Some better pictures of the handle, Adam did a really good job on this handle, it is an experimental handle done with two types of wood

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383835600.270738.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383835624.618751.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383835644.464273.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383835657.053177.jpg

how's the handle compare to your stabber? I have the stabber and an ealy and find that the ealy can get a bit lost in my hand since it's got a somewhat short handle whereas the harner feels locked in place but isn't the best at in hand work. I wear size L glove btw and have thin fingers.

wow, that looks fantastic.
For me, I find most paring knife handles to be too small, but that looks fantastic. Any chance of pic next to a ruler for scale?

Price is very reasonable too -basically priced at what the handle should cost so the blade is free. I think that Adam undercharged / basically doesn't count his time for much of a cost. FWIW to anyone else that's interested, I have another blade of his done in AEB-L and the HT is spot on. As we know, AEB-L takes some skill and close control to get right. I think he may have had some help early on from DT.

Adam makes an awesome product. If I didn't have a parer I'm rather partial to, I'd be buying this. I agree with Justin, as well. I'm no HT expert, but my Marr petty takes a great edge, and cuts through whole chickens for days.

Pleue- my Ealy is perfect size for my handle when I am doing in hand work, the stabber is a bit long in my hand when I am cutting but not long enough to be a pain. The marr is about the same length in hand as the stabber but a bit more width to the handle, and it has some amazing curves that are really well suited for a right hand ( not so good for the left hand)

Justin- I should have a picture soon, just trying to find some better lighting in my house.

Handle is almost 4" blade is about 3.3"
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383874238.719528.jpg

AW WELL! Thanks for the pic anyway. Sizes look awesome.

Back