• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S J.M Jones/Mike Henry gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianMan

Reaction score
For sale, J.M Jones Damascus gyuto 250mm with a Mike Henry handle made from black wood and composite onyx ferrule

Original sale thread http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/13890-Jones-Henry-Damascus-Gyuto-FS

Looking for what I paid $450+ paypal fees or send as gift, I will cover shipping in Canada half to the states and international pays shipping

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383601687.847714.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383601706.474004.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1383601721.933751.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Forgot to mention I am selling this knife because around the same time I purchased a Martell gyuto and a fowler gyuto so I am favoring those two instead, It's an amazing knife, good edge retention. Still original edge, only used a handful of times (4 or 5 times) never sharpened, just stropped on leather.

Bump, No one is interested? I'll give this guy a couple more days then it will find it's way into my rotation

Made another purchase so I need to keep this one for sale,
Price drop $400

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet... Mike's handle compliments it so much.

and those damn police when in a rush to work my own damn fault

Really, wow if I had the money atm. Were can you get that quality damascas along with a handle like that for that price? Not sure why this wasn't picked up at your first price, which was a steal to begin with.

Back