Quantcast
Important Announcement Mobile Apps for KitchenKnifeForums Released! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Apps for KitchenKnifeForums Released!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    The adds seem to be gone now. Starting to like useing it, after I took off the notification.
    Chewie's the man.

Administrator
    It takes some refinement straight out of the box so to speak.

All I can say is that I love the app. So much easier than trying to browse the website through Apple's Safari on the iPhone.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Some additions I would recommend. Have a setting so that it can notify you about threads you are subscribed to and pm's or pm's only. Also have a setting where the app will update in real time when my phone is connected to wi-fi, but not when it is using my data plan.

Also a problem I am having is that the app will work for an hour or 2 then it will stop working and won't load. It will only show a black screen. Then when I delete it and re-download it it does the same thing. I am using android for what that is worth.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Hi, i use both iPad and iPhone and have no issues at all it's brill imo.
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit."

Did you disable using regular tapatalk? I had to reformat my phone and when I reinstalled the TT pro, I can't find KKF with it. When I visit the site, there's the notification at the top to connect with Tapatalk, but upon clicking it, it links to the KKF app instead.

I'd still rather use TT pro over the KKF app, is this not possible?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Administrator

How do I get rid of The banner ad for this app at the top if the screen? It's one thing that it's at the top on this sight but every single page on the www ? The " x " doesn't remove it.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Is there a way to upload a pic from android? (using the kkf app) I looked to try to post a pic on Randy's forum. I couldn't post either through my uploads or straight to the thread. The thread one came up with the pic. I wanted to post, but only a cancel button was present.

Through my profile the only way to post was to change my avatar pic.. That one there was 2 buttons that showed up. Didn't change my pic. to see if it posted.
    Chewie's the man.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    Is there a way to upload a pic from android? (using the kkf app) I looked to try to post a pic on Randy's forum. I couldn't post either through my uploads or straight to the thread. The thread one came up with the pic. I wanted to post, but only a cancel button was present.

Through my profile the only way to post was to change my avatar pic.. That one there was 2 buttons that showed up. Didn't change my pic. to see if it posted.
    Tap the 3-dot button in the top right corner and select New Topic or Reply, whichever you are trying to do. Below the text box and above the keyboard are a set of icons.

Tapping the camera icon will bring up your camera to instantly take a photo and add it as an attachment.

Tapping the image icon will access the photos already on your device. Choose the desired photo and select Upload.

+ Reply to Thread