Quantcast
Cyber Monday - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday

Quote Originally Posted by quantumcloud509 View Post
    last time I showed up at EE I was going to buy a rust eraser....$450 later....I walked out of the store....
    LOL....what did you brought??
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by quantumcloud509 View Post
    last time I showed up at EE I was going to buy a rust eraser....$450 later....I walked out of the store....
    there are better deals on rust erasers...
    Did it come with a knife?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    That was about 4 years ago, I dont remember all I got. My 10k stone, a leather strop, tsubaki oil, I dont remember what else. I just remember wiping the brow a couple times on the drive back home
    Amat Victoria Curam Fortune favors the prepared.
    "A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into." -George Orwell

I had a similar experience. I was in Seattle and thought I should stop in on EE and Archie McPhee; two shops I just had to see in person. 600.00 dollars later - well you know the drill... It is one thing to see a knife on-line or hear about a knife from others - but once you have it in your hand it calls to you... It's like Kryptonite to your bank account.

Ok so here is the deal. Sunday night starting at 8pm pacific standard time the sale will start, every two hours from that point on until Monday at midnight new items will be listed on huge sales. Every two hours the items will change that are listed.

Keep an eye out this is our biggest sale day of the year!

Did you guys sell that David Lisch feather/koa gyuto earlier today? I was browsing your site this morning, and after going back for a second look just now, can't find it! Beautiful knife.

Good luck with the sale!

I haven't seen this sale before, are all the "on sale" items listed on one page, or do you need to search an item to see if its on sale?

I can see myself having a sleepless night checking this every few hours
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Yep...that'll be a 10 am start my time. So, while you guys are nodding off....
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Did you guys sell that David Lisch feather/koa gyuto earlier today? I was browsing your site this morning, and after going back for a second look just now, can't find it! Beautiful knife.

Good luck with the sale!
    I bought this yesterday. After staring and staring I pulled the trigger. I know there are supposed to be more Lisch knives arriving at EE soon, but I didn't want to wait.
    A

+ Reply to Thread