Quantcast
Cyber Monday - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Alex G View Post
    I bought this yesterday. After staring and staring I pulled the trigger. I know there are supposed to be more Lisch knives arriving at EE soon, but I didn't want to wait.
    A
    Nice score, Alex!

I hope you'll post some pictures and your thoughts on it once it arrives.

Glad you bought it and saved me--I've been eyeballing that one, too!
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

What an evil, evil place. Now I have to go tell hubby what he bought me for Christmas.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    What an evil, evil place. Now I have to go tell hubby what he bought me for Christmas.
    Why don't you tell us first?

As I was leaving, I saw that someone Washington bought one of the new Maumasi knives (which are quickly becoming among my favorites). Was that you? If so, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

-daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post

BladeGallery's Epicurean Edge Cyber Monday sale is up and running as of about an hour ago. I think it is going to be our best sale yet, with even a wider selection and even some deeper discounts. We literally have some of the items on sale at less than our wholesale cost! It's an opportunity to say "thank you" to all that folks that have helped support us this year.

I'm looking forward to hearing about folks favorite finds.

As Drew mentioned, the direct link to the Epicurean Edge Cyber Monday sale page is:
    http://epicedge.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1321

The link to the BladeConnection Cyber Monday sale is:
    http://www.bladeconnection.com/shopd...ts.asp?id=1490

Remember that the items on sale change every two hours, so keep a look out. Also, keep in mind that quite a few of the items are pretty limited quantity.

Though the forum discount doesn't apply to sale items, go ahead and include your forum name in the comments area so that we'll know your one of the gang coming from here.

-daniel

How does it work if you buy items from different time blocks? Will they be bundled together when shipped? And if so will that effect the overall shipping cost? More or less?

BTW Already got the Asai Enji Gyuto and am sure more purchases will be coming.

We work on shipping beginning Monday morning. If there are multiple orders at the time that we're working on a particular order, we'll combine those automatically and adjust the shipping down. If you'd like us to wait until the end of the sale to ship your orders, just include this in the comments section of your order and we'll wait to ship your orders until Tuesday when the sale has completed.

-daniel

Quote Originally Posted by LeperoftheFaith View Post
    How does it work if you buy items from different time blocks? Will they be bundled together when shipped? And if so will that effect the overall shipping cost? More or less?

BTW Already got the Asai Enji Gyuto and am sure more purchases will be coming.

Awesome, look forward to what is to come.