Cyber Monday

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkriggen

Reaction score
Aloha Drew and Danial, are you guys going to be having your cyber monday sale this year?

Thanks,
Mikey

It wouldn't be the holiday season if we didn't now would it :p

Expect to see some cool stuff again :D

I will post more details as we get closer

love your cyber Monday sale, but I lose sooo much sleep checking every 2 hours LOL

The sale will be starting after Thanksgiving on Sunday night and finishing Monday night (December 1st/2nd) Every two hours new items will go up for sale.

Just curious, since I wasn't around for this last year. Is this sale like one knife every two hours? Small quantities? Or larger quantities (presumably less of a discount), or some kind of mix?

Curious what people picked up last year, and how quick they had to be.

Just curious, since I wasn't around for this last year. Is this sale like one knife every two hours? Small quantities? Or larger quantities (presumably less of a discount), or some kind of mix?

Curious what people picked up last year, and how quick they had to be.

I check it out every year. It is a list of items, knives, boards, stones, scissors(not sure on exact number but a decently long list). They really do a nice job with some very good deals. They update the list every 2 hours and replace what has been sold.

Darn it. I just bought a knife from them last month! Luckily I have other things in mind and some money to burn - how unusual....

last time I showed up at EE I was going to buy a rust eraser....$450 later....I walked out of the store....

That was about 4 years ago, I dont remember all I got. My 10k stone, a leather strop, tsubaki oil, I dont remember what else. I just remember wiping the brow a couple times on the drive back home :D

I had a similar experience. I was in Seattle and thought I should stop in on EE and Archie McPhee; two shops I just had to see in person. 600.00 dollars later - well you know the drill... It is one thing to see a knife on-line or hear about a knife from others - but once you have it in your hand it calls to you... It's like Kryptonite to your bank account.

Ok so here is the deal. Sunday night starting at 8pm pacific standard time the sale will start, every two hours from that point on until Monday at midnight new items will be listed on huge sales. Every two hours the items will change that are listed.

Keep an eye out this is our biggest sale day of the year!

Did you guys sell that David Lisch feather/koa gyuto earlier today? I was browsing your site this morning, and after going back for a second look just now, can't find it! Beautiful knife.

Good luck with the sale!

I haven't seen this sale before, are all the "on sale" items listed on one page, or do you need to search an item to see if its on sale?

I can see myself having a sleepless night checking this every few hours

Did you guys sell that David Lisch feather/koa gyuto earlier today? I was browsing your site this morning, and after going back for a second look just now, can't find it! Beautiful knife.

Good luck with the sale!

I bought this yesterday. After staring and staring I pulled the trigger. I know there are supposed to be more Lisch knives arriving at EE soon, but I didn't want to wait.
A

I bought this yesterday. After staring and staring I pulled the trigger. I know there are supposed to be more Lisch knives arriving at EE soon, but I didn't want to wait.
A

Nice score, Alex!

I hope you'll post some pictures and your thoughts on it once it arrives.

Glad you bought it and saved me--I've been eyeballing that one, too!

What an evil, evil place. Now I have to go tell hubby what he bought me for Christmas. :scared1:

As I was leaving, I saw that someone Washington bought one of the new Maumasi knives (which are quickly becoming among my favorites). Was that you? If so, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

-daniel

What an evil, evil place. Now I have to go tell hubby what he bought me for Christmas. :scared1:

BladeGallery's Epicurean Edge Cyber Monday sale is up and running as of about an hour ago. I think it is going to be our best sale yet, with even a wider selection and even some deeper discounts. We literally have some of the items on sale at less than our wholesale cost! It's an opportunity to say "thank you" to all that folks that have helped support us this year.

I'm looking forward to hearing about folks favorite finds.

As Drew mentioned, the direct link to the Epicurean Edge Cyber Monday sale page is:
http://epicedge.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1321

The link to the BladeConnection Cyber Monday sale is:
http://www.bladeconnection.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1490

Remember that the items on sale change every two hours, so keep a look out. Also, keep in mind that quite a few of the items are pretty limited quantity.

Though the forum discount doesn't apply to sale items, go ahead and include your forum name in the comments area so that we'll know your one of the gang coming from here.

-daniel

How does it work if you buy items from different time blocks? Will they be bundled together when shipped? And if so will that effect the overall shipping cost? More or less?

BTW Already got the Asai Enji Gyuto and am sure more purchases will be coming.

We work on shipping beginning Monday morning. If there are multiple orders at the time that we're working on a particular order, we'll combine those automatically and adjust the shipping down. If you'd like us to wait until the end of the sale to ship your orders, just include this in the comments section of your order and we'll wait to ship your orders until Tuesday when the sale has completed.

-daniel

How does it work if you buy items from different time blocks? Will they be bundled together when shipped? And if so will that effect the overall shipping cost? More or less?

BTW Already got the Asai Enji Gyuto and am sure more purchases will be coming.

Latest posts

Back