Oldest daughter gets married

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
Our oldest daughter got married last Saturday. We have two sons that are married but this was different. Daughters seem to hold a special place for dads.

She was a delight to raise right up until the reception. I'm still bewildered by the amount of things that she demanded from me, and of course I was more than happy to accommodate her. I am very glad it is over.

She married into a very nice family and we are thrilled with who she married.

We are looking forward to more grand children in a few years.

We don't have the professional photos back yet but here are a couple.

Love and respect,

Hoss

119.jpg

305.jpg

Our oldest daughter got married last Saturday. We have two sons that are married but this was different. Daughters seem to hold a special place for dads.

She was a delight to raise right up until the reception. I'm still bewildered by the amount of things that she demanded from me, and of course I was more than happy to accommodate her. I am very glad it is over.

She married into a very nice family and we are thrilled with who she married.

We are looking forward to more grand children in a few years.

We don't have the professional photos back yet but here are a couple.

Love and respect,

Hoss

I think your son-in-law is taking after you, HOss, judging by his facial hair. Big congratulation to Callista and Collin.

Congrats to your daughter and her new life.
You must be a proud father.

Congratulations! I hope that leg was feeling well enough for the father daughter dance!

-Chuck

Congratulations to you and the family! And thanks for keeping us up to date, so nice to see what is going on in KKF friends' lives.

Stefan

Congrats, Devin! Your daughter looked great on her big day! You clean up nice too. :)

Nice work Hoss! She looks very happy and so do you! I wouldn't blame it all on the parenting, but I bet it had a lot to do with it:D

Cheers,

- Josh

Congrats Hoss!
Thanks for sharing this with us. Daughters are way different to dads, you just can't explain it.
Very happy for the Hoss clan!

Awesome, congrats on gaining a new son!

As a Dad to two young daughters this makes me feel funny....but in a good way. Maybe it's making me think ahead? Anyway, I'm happy for you and your family Hoss - congrats! :)

I remember well when my daughter first married. I walked her down the aisle and was choking the whole time. I had never seen her look so beautiful. And I was so proud of her!

Sadly, her husband started to run around 14 years later and they were divorced.

I didn't get this done for the reception here in Panaca, but it is done for the reception in Vegas.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Hoss

001.jpg

002.jpg

Back