Your Favorite NFL Team?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildBoar

Home cook, knife accumulator
KKF Supporting Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Had some conversations this past weekend that resulted in discussions on favorite NFL teams and how some of them have much more passionate fans than others. Not unlike soccer in most countries other than the US. Being from the DC area, most people assume I MUST be a Redskins fan, while in fact nothing could be further from the truth. But if the person asking is a Redskins fan, they usually follow up with "Oh, so you must like the Cowboys then." :scratchhead: I actually have little interested in the NFL, and the last time I regularly rooted for a team was when Dan Marino was piloting the Dolphins.

So are you a fan of an NFL team?

If so, which one?

And would you classify yourself as fair-weather, dedicated or rabid?

Looking forward to seeing some of the responses.

Who Dat!

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Da Vikings :( :( :(

This year sucks, but we are rooting for a top three pick next year to finally nab a QBOTF. And for what it's worth, Mario, my second favorite team is da bears. I always root for them if they aren't playing the Vikes. It's my favorite city and I have family there.

k.

Became a Cowboy fan in the 70's as a preteen and have been a fan ever since. Oh, so you must like the Redskins fan then.:D

San Francisco 49ers.

Who's got it better than us? Nobody!

I try to pull for my hometeam (Panthers), but we're usually terrible. I haven't been to a game in 10+ years. The fans in this town suck big-time.
I've been to games in other cities with older teams that were great. There's something about tradition.

I've taken to pulling for my wife's hometeam (Pats), it's nice to see someone win a game or two.

The Titans. Mainly because the state changed the liquor laws to allow 10am Sunday liquor by the drink sales. Got to get your pre-game drunk on!!! :shots: :hoot: :beer:

die hard redskins.
first game i ever saw was patriots vs skins; i'm from new england and naturally everyone was rooting for the pats so i opted to cheer for other team and been a fan ever since.
favorite QB is cam newton and fav LB is luke kuechly and currently reside in north carolina but not a panthers fan. i'm pretty much not a fan of any 'home teams' that i'm supposed to cheer for. if i were to have a second team it would be the raiders, because everyone hates on them for all the wrong reasons.

I'm a die hard cowboys fan. Not so much a Romo fan though. Wish they would have picked up Peyton instead of resigning Romo :chin:

I know I'm going to get killed here but...

J.E.T.S all the way. Been a fan since I was a kid. I try to hit 1-3 games a year.

I grew up in the shadows of Yankee Stadium, can't help myself - BIG BLUE!

Humor, Labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I even stuck by them in the Brian Griese era...shudder....

I'm a die hard cowboys fan. Not so much a Romo fan though. Wish they would have picked up Peyton instead of resigning Romo :chin:

Blasphemy! Peyton was meant to be a Bronco!

Wow lots of skins fans here. I don't want to hijack the thread but how do you guys as die hard fans feel about everyone wanting to change the name of the team?

G-Men Big BLUE!!!!!!!

Even though they are having a rather off year I am a die hard don't give up until they are mathematically out

I find myself in agreement with the intelligent members of this forum. To clarify for the others, that means the Bears.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Kitchen Knife Forum mobile app

Re: name change - dumbest proposal ever!
note* finally justice for the murder of Sean Taylor, I believe he would have surpassed even Ronnie Lott had he not been killed. He was said to be the hardest hitting player in the league.. As a rookie!

Back