2 Day Sale - Double and Triple Discounts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
For 2 Days (11/6-11/8) Everything in our store is marked down at discounted sale prices.
Plus you can get a second or even third discount.
For an extra 10% off the reduced sale prices just enter the lower case letters forum where it asks for a promotional code during checkout.
After the sale and forum discounts, if your order is over $200 the store software will automatically apply another 10% discount.
Or if your order is over $500 it will give a 20% discount. These 3 discounts can add up to big savings and bargain prices on anything in our web store. Might be a good time to stock up for the winter.

The purpose of this sale is to fund a couple large shipments of wood from overseas.
I have been working on getting this wood for a while and now it is finally coming through.
I thought having a sale would benefit you all with some bargain prices, and you get to play a part in helping me to get some really nice woods we don't normally see here in the US.

This link will take you to the Home Page of our web store.

When you get there select one of the category links to the left to see what is available.
Last I looked there were;
112 Stabilized Blocks
45 Natural Hardwood Blocks
28 Sets of Pre-Cut Scales
53 Budget Priced Stabilized Blocks

Everything in our store comes with a "No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee".
Free US Shipping. International Shipping is a flat rate of $20 for your order or free if your order is over $100.

Normally I have a year end Clearance Sale.
This is taking it's place.
I am going to have a couple weeks down time waiting for new stabilized wood to come back from K&G.
Plus there is wood coming from overseas. Not to mention some Rosewood Burl that is on it's way.
So now is as good a time as any to clear out the existing merchandise and make room for the new stuff.
and....this is helping to pay for some really good figured Bog Oak and Ringed Gidgee.
Made more sense to raise the money with a sale instead of raiding the savings or using a card to pay for the new stuff.

Thank You for your order Anton.
I only have a hand full of customers in Russia.

I am a bit surprised that there are still blocks of this Redwood burl available. It is some of the better redwood that I have seen.

List price was $50.
Sale Price is $40
After forum discount code $36
and if your order ends up over $200 then you end up paying only $32.40.
In my thinking that is a bargain for an oversized block of High Grade Stabilized Redwood Burl.

I am a bit surprised that there are still blocks of this Redwood burl available. It is some of the better redwood that I have seen.

List price was $50.
Sale Price is $40
After forum discount code $36
and if your order ends up over $200 then you end up paying only $32.40.
In my thinking that is a bargain for an oversized block of High Grade Stabilized Redwood Burl.

I got mine, couldn't pass that up.

First I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has already taken part in this sale.

For those of you who don't know, after forum discount these prices are lower than what the production knife companies pay for larger wholesale orders.
In the web store you can see each individual piece that is still available. Each one will show the regular price and the sale price. Then if you enter the promotional code forum during check out the software takes another 10% off the sale price. Then if your order is still over $200 the software gives you an additional 10% volume discount, or 20% if your order is over $500.

I have pulled out everything that is already sold and taken some group photos to show the stabilized blocks that are still available. Plus there some precut scales and some natural hardwood blocks.

I know my photos leave a bit to be desired, but there is still a lot of really good pieces left at bargain prices. This sale is happening instead of my normal year end clearance sale. So if you see anything you like, the prices aren't going to get any better than this.

A variety of Dyed & Stabilized Blocks

Budget Priced Stabilized Bubinga

Stabilized Figured Maple Blocks

High Grade Stabilized Redwood Burl Blocks

Stabilized Blocks of Figured Claro Walnut

Budget Priced Stabilized Claro Walnut

And a mix of other stabilized blocks

The sale is over now.
Thank You to everyone who took part in the sale.

Back