Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Saya Order List Now Is Opened

Received Butch's gyuto for a custom saya on 11/13.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Still needs a couple of coats of finish, but other than that, it is done. The saya will darken over time, and will match better the handle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131119_153841.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	20354

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Next project - Masamoto Honyaki koa set.

This one is being shipped out today.

Name:	DSC_1068.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	20438

Name:	DSC_1067.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	20439

Oh man! I sent it in because I just wanted something better than a makeshift cardboard cover. It looks GREAT!!!! Lovely work. Can't wait to see it in person. And it was way faster than I expected.

Many, many thanks.

Hadi

PM'd

This is the knife i'm looking for a saya: