Quantcast
Custom Saya Order List Now Is Opened
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Saya Order List Now Is Opened

Custom Saya Order List Now Is Opened

In addition to offering leather sayas, I am opening order list for wooden sayas.

Currently I am running a special for wood sayas (as well at leather sayas) 15% off. This should cover return shipping cost - I will need the knives for fitting, to assure a precise fit.

Turnaround time - up to two weeks (or you get a free saya).

Email me for details.

Thanks,

Marko

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I'm in, but take your time. You have a shop to set up. I'll deliver the knife/ knives ASAP .

15% specials extended to other woods, like ebony and cocobolo. These are priced higher than maple, walnut and poplar. A matching set - saya and handle is an option.

Hmmm my Masamoto Honyaki could use a new handle and saya... Two weeks or it's free huh

Quote Originally Posted by bkultra View Post
    Hmmm my Masamoto Honyaki could use a new handle and saya... Two weeks or it's free huh
    For a saya. For a set you will have to be add more time, say another week. I am going to close the saya list periodically (and reopen when orders are fulfilled), to make sure that I don't make free sayas.

I am only half-joking. From the day of the receipt, to the pictures posted.

PM sent.

Here are the rates before 15% discount
    .37/mm - poplar
    .50/mm - figured walnut, figured maple
    $1/mm - ebony, cocobolo - (harder to carve, glue, and finish + cost of the materials)

Email sent, attached it to my last order email. If you don't have it let me know I'll resend.

Brian, please resend. Can't find it.

Just to remind you folks that what was a half joke, is now a policy - if you don't get your saya made within a week, you get one for free.

Trying to up my game with deadlines the hard way.