• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Ohira Suita and a few knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckTheButcher

Reaction score
I have an Ohira suita I bought from aframestokyo. 148mmx78mmx37mm. Asking $150 including shipping conus. image.jpg

I also have a Mr. Itou 150 petty with walrus penis bone handle. Asking $300. I paid over $600. It has never been used but has a very slight bend on the tip. Less then 1mm that it got in transport. A very easy fix and not really noticeably.
Next is a Mac mighty 10.5in slicer. It was used for years and is missing the very, very end of the tip but in good working order. Asking $50.

Last is a scimitar from the now infamous wildfire cutlery. I'm not going to claim this is an awesome knife. I paid $350 for it when I first got into customs. Thought it was a great deal until I got it. If anyone wants to try beating on this monster it is theirs go $75. I've used it for hacking through things like lemon grass, where I don't want to mess up other knives.
image.jpg

Crap...that Mac has my attention. Gotta sleep on it. I'm in a spending mood....

Just the penis bone left pending funds on the rest. I must say it is the nicest Itou I have owned and believe it or not penis bone looks and feels great and you can quote me on that. LOL
image.jpg

Back