Quantcast
Meth Zombies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meth Zombies

Meth Zombies

Our town is being plagued with Meth Zombies.
    You can see them walking along the road (or in the road) doing the twitching meth zombie shuffle.
    In the grocery store, if you get close enough you can see their undead sores and gray teeth (if any remain).
    It's not just a couple anymore, they are all over the place.

I am not sure if I just haven't been paying attention or what. But it seems like they are all over the place now. My impression lately is that it is becoming like an epidemic.

Normally I try not to be critical of what people want to do to themselves.
    But meth seems to be more destructive than anything else I have seen.
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

I wouldn't expect that in oregon, guess hard drugs are the cpol thing to do now..

Nationally, meth use is going back on average, but it seems to flare up in some pockets and regions of the nation, the west side being one of them. Biggest drug problem in Hawaii also. Very ugly thing.

Stefan

Meth has taken over almost everywhere... It's really developed in the past few years to somewhat of an epidemic. It's a major problem in Australia at the moment.

It seem to be every where out west. I lived in the mountains of Colorado and it was all over the place. You would see 18 yr old kids with no teeth. It is a very scary drug.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

This doesn't seem to be a big problem out east. At least I haven't run into any. It kinda makes you think about what happened in that persons life that made them go down this road....

Bad decision making, the disintegration of an interdependent society, and the abandonment of personal responsibility. Wanna ruin your life?...go ahead. Don't expect me to bail you out. As much as I want to go home, it's way better here.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

We lived in OR for over ten years. It was and is a huge problem. Truthfully it's a huge problem all over the west and rural areas all across the country. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Bad decision making, the disintegration of an interdependent society, and the abandonment of personal responsibility. Wanna ruin your life?...go ahead. Don't expect me to bail you out. As much as I want to go home, it's way better here.
    Said it better than I could.
    Jason

If meth is the same stuff as ice we have the same problem here in some parts of Melbourne. A guy whose 'job' is to hassle drivers stopped at traffic lights at a particular junction to clean their windshields for a buck, I've seen him age something frightful like 20 or 30 years in the spate of a couple of years. Scary stuff. And apparently the bikie gangs are the big money operators behind the supply and distribution here.