Big Fat "THANK YOU"!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I'll have to be a little vague here, but I want to thank everyone so much for being so generous.
:thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thankyou333::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
So many people gave, some gave way too much!
Everyone that worked so hard, and gave things up(like spots in line.........) and those that bent the rules:nono::nono::nono::nono::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse::spankarse:
Here's a quick list of all those I'd like to thank, I hope I guessed right on these, and sorry if I missed anyone!
Pete Kim
Dusty
Anonymous
Stereo Pete
Mark Farley
Rick Theory
Mano
David Williard
TKern
Bahamaroot
Nasr
Anonymous
Pensacola Tiger
Clayton Scott
AR11
Ramen Legend
Swarth
Wellminded1
Anonymous
Chuckles
Anonymous
AJ Huff
Michael Rader
Greased Bullet
NoChop
Lucretia
Glen Carino
DeepC Sweede
Sambal
Vangelis
Dardeau
77kath
chefcomesback
toddnmd
icanhaschzburgr
mametaro
pleue
jimbob
Canadianman
Johnny B. Good
Erilyn75
gic
WildBoar
VonBlewitt
Adam Bryant
Mike Immerman
HHH Knives
TK-
Charles Harlan
Norman Quesnel
Sachem Allison
Corrinne Currie
Anonymous
Stefan K(apicus9)

Any and all of you guys shoot me a PM and I'll put you on my XMas card list this year! If you're ever in town, I demand that you let me buy you a drink, or cook dinner for you, or come eat at the restaurant or something!!!
Does anybody have AJ Huff's email so I can send him a thank you?

Look for photos of the finished product either here or (probably multiple) other places on the forum.
This means a lot to me, not just the "you know what", but to be recognized by everyone here.
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I guess all of you are officially my soulmates(in reference to the original thread in BST)
THANK YOU!!!!!

Yeah, whatever, you're welcome.

Really, enjoy it.

Anonymous is a good guy. He donated multiple times. Haha

Couldn't be more well-deserved...enjoy it as art, tool, and expression of gratitude from a community of friends!

Will there be a little brother, too?

Enjoy the knife Chris! It feels great for me to be part of this.

When you can please post some pics and do a review?

Can you please use the extra on a custom marko saya? Glad I could contribute my friend

Chris, if anyone deserves this it's you! You have gave so much to so many now it's your turn! Enjoy!:party2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::party2::viking::viking::viking::viking::viking::viking::viking: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Welcome, glad a little bit could help. Maybe someone should fire one of these up to get Son the hell out of NY. Cue "Big Mouth Blues"

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Glad we could help, really looking forward to some pics of that big sexy knife in your kitchen. I guess if your gonna get a knife, that is the one to get, what a stunner, a perfect example of Michael's work.

I don't feel as though I helped enough really. I heard about it kind of late but I'm glad to contribute in any case.

Also, you do realize the list above is also the pass around list right?

And you do realize that you need to wear the lobster suit in any and all pics...

Glad this ended up happening and happy to be a part of it. Truly awsome amd amazing!

The Eagle has landed folks!
I got the package just as I was headed into work this afternoon.
Unbelievable.
The knives, and all of you. I can't believe this really happened.
Here's a couple of quick crappy cell phone pics. I'm going to bust out the Nikon tomorrow and have a fashion shoot.
IMG_20131124_002713_zps5a0a4a79.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20131124_002658_zpsb1c424f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I used them sparingly this evening, but I've got a lot planned.
Thanks everyone,
Miso Happy!

The Eagle has landed folks!
I got the package just as I was headed into work this afternoon.
Unbelievable.
The knives, and all of you. I can't believe this really happened.
Here's a couple of quick crappy cell phone pics. I'm going to bust out the Nikon tomorrow and have a fashion shoot.
IMG_20131124_002713_zps5a0a4a79.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20131124_002658_zpsb1c424f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I used them sparingly this evening, but I've got a lot planned.
Thanks everyone,
Miso Happy!
They look great , enjoy them Chris

Holy crap, it multiplied. Freaking beautiful, congrats!

Back